The Impact of 2019-nCoV Epidemic on Magewell Shipment
March 24th, 2020
With the impact of the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), extra transits have been added and lots of airliners have been cancelled or re-scheduled, which means the shipping time become longer from Magewell to you. And the latest news says it takes 4-5 days for the goods to get in the plane after the clearance of Chinese customs.
What Should You Do
1. The extra lead time of Magewell products should be considered when placing orders. Please update your customers as well if needed.
2. Tell your account manager if you can consider partial delivery.
3. Update your sales forecast if possible.
What Will Magewell Do
1. We will keep an eye on the latest news of logistic company and update you accordingly.
2. We're trying our best to product products and stock components.