Custom Control Across a Variety of Cameras and Devices
The PTZOptics SuperJoy Joystick Controller is a comprehensive solution supporting mix-and-match serial and network-based control for PTZ cameras of any generation.
- Simultaneous pan, tilt and zoom control across IP, NDI® and serial cameras from multiple brands including PTZOptics, HuddleCamHD, Sony, BirdDog, and NewTek
- If it’s IP-controlled, chances are the SuperJoy can control it – cameras, lights, projector screens and more – using four customizable buttons
- Powerful Super-Preset buttons are programmable to trigger synchronized multi-preset commands across up to four unique camera groups with up to eight cameras each
Streamlined, Real-Time Production
The SuperJoy offers an intuitive, tactile interface, simplifying and streamlining even the most complex production setups.
- Ergonomic, rubberized controls and pressure-sensitive knobs for precise, on-the-fly-tuning, with no OSD adjustments required
- Status-responsive backlit buttons and knobs indicate available camera modes, while optional tablet/computer control can allow for remote monitoring
- Use the built-in decoder with HDMI output for setup and monitoring, while current configuration status is displayed on the SuperJoy’s built-in LCD screen
From Power Users to Novices, a Controller for Everyone
With three user-centered control modes designed to accommodate varying skill levels, the SuperJoy offers unparalleled flexibility for production teams of all backgrounds and experiences.
- Use Basic and Basic Plus mode to limit functions to presets and single-camera control
- Matrix mode enables operators to call presets across up to three cameras
- Expert users can program custom buttons for production automation