Magewell is Updating Firmware of Pro Convert Encoders
December 10th, 2020
Dear Magewell partners,
Magewell is updating firmware of all seven Pro Convert encoders to V1.1.170. By using this firmware, customers shall be able to access more new functions. Please see the details as follows.
- Change to NDI SDK 4.6 and optimize the device performance in the UDP multicast mode.
- Support TCP (Multi-Connection) and TCP (Uni-Connection) so that users can switch between TCP (Multi-Connection), TCP (Uni-Connection), UDP (Multicast), and UDP (Unicast) as required.
- Support the PTZ control protocol Visca UDP2rs232. Support configuration of Advanced Visca Parameters for the Visca and Visca UDP protocols. Optimize PTZ control functions.
- Embed the NDI Discovery Service in the device, which can be used for discovering servers.
- Add firmware upgrade protection. (If the device is powered off during the upgrade, connect it to the computer and enter http://192.168.66.1 in your web browser. Then it’s the protection mode and the device will start to upgrade again.)
- Optimize Web UI page layout.
- Fix known issues.
Firmware V1.1.170 for Pro Convert encoders has already been available on Magewell website, users can download at the product pages and Downloads page.
You don't have to update your stock. We'll start to use the new firmware in the future productions. Please update it to your customers if necessary. Thank you!